Renamel Mini Smile Makeover: 2 Day Event (02/03/2018 & 03/03/2018) – London
Date(s) - 26/10/2017-27/10/2017
Mini Smile Makeover with composite resins – a 2 day lecture and hands-on course
Dr Dipesh Parmar
Dipesh will guide delegates from basic principles of mini smile design all the way to predictable clinical strategies for the most common situations and marketing and fee setting.
The course combines close over the shoulder mentoring on several hands on exercises with looped video playback of each step to ensure each delegate stays on track.
Designed to take dentists of all skill levels to the next level, beginning with a simple anatomy and polishing exercise and culminating in the full restoration of a peg shaped lateral taken from Dipesh’s sold out sessions at the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Conference in Toronto and Las Vegas.
• Mini Smile Design
• Photography Settings and Protocols
• Rapid Isolation
• Shade Predictability
• Occlusal stability
• Lingual and Incisal edge form
• Contact points
• Basic and Advanced Layering
• When Where and Why to use Opaquers and Tints
• High Gloss Finishing and Polishing
• Bonding after Orthodontics and Bleaching
• Marketing, Fee Setting and Appointment Times
Dipesh is a highly sought after international lecturer. He combines awe inspiring presentations packed with learning points with a relaxed teaching style. He practises in Birmingham UK.
What skill level do I need?
The course is designed for all skill levels. Starting with simple exercises and culminating in predictable restoration of single and multiple teeth.
The 2 day format with multiple instructors and video playback of each step means no one gets left behind.
What should I bring?
Bring your loupes and models of any cases you want to discuss.
Gloves and all materials and instruments will be provided.
Join all the instructors for dinner and drinks on the evening in between the 2 days as part of your package.
Day 1: 9:00am – 5:30pm
• Principles of Mini Smile Makeover
• Material selection, occlusion, optical properties, isolation, margin design, resin layering, finishing and polishing
• Direct Veneer, tooth anatomy exercise, finishing & polishing
• Clinical management of Class III, IV and V restorations
• Internal and External whitening techniques
• Class IV restoration – Simplified Approach
Day 2: 9:00am – 5:00pm
• Diastema closure
• Orthodontic considerations and edge bonding
•Tooth Wear and occlusal considerations
• Restoration of peg shaped lateral polychromatic approach
• Marketing your practice as a mini smile makeover centre
• Fee setting and case acceptance
• Long term maintenance of results
• Appointment scheduling and team training
• Consent and legal considerations